Sunday, January 27, 2008

Breaking up is hard to do!

I was at Winter Jam and Tony Nolan told us a story of a dating couple breaking up that I thought was pretty funny, so I decided to share it with all my faithful bloggers (being Gary). So this ones for you. A boy went to break up with his girlfriend and this is what he said, "If you remove the "L" from "Lover" you get "over" and that's what this relationship is, over." She was so upset she told her best friend and the best friend went right up to the boy, who kept slurping down Mt. Dew and said in an annoying voice, "If you were my boyfriend I would posion your Mt. Dew." And he said, "If you were my girlfriend I would drink it". Wow, way funny huh? It seemed to be alot funnier when Tony said it. Oh well, good times!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

any time you mention me, it is a great blog whether the joke is funny or not...

DFowler said...

I can totally hear you telling that story and it makes it even funnier! Thanks for sharing!